If you’re considering migrating over to HubSpot, you’ve likely experienced some of the following challenges with Pardot:
- Pricier than you’d like
- No built-in CRM (you’d need to use the Salesforce CRM or another one)
- Clunky, complex configuration, often requiring HTML coding
- Less reporting flexibility
- Hard to use “out of the box”
Many people who have made the switch say projects that took hours to build out Pardot are now taking minutes in HubSpot. The much more functional, approachable design of the HubSpot Marketing Hub boasts numerous drag-and-drop builders, plug-and-play templates, and a more straightforward interface. At the same time, the robust automation in HubSpot’s Pro plan gives you free reign to do so much more than Pardot was designed to accomplish, with less of a learning curve.
Let’s run through a few of the critical differences.
Salesforce Pardot vs. HubSpot Marketing Hub
The HubSpot Marketing Hub is a full-scale marketing automation software. It empowers your team to craft and deliver marketing campaigns with a powerful suite of deeply integrated lead generation, lead nurturing, and marketing analytics tools and a built-in CRM.
Salesforce Pardot is a marketing automation solution that uses contacts from a pre-existing CRM (often Salesforce), but many of its features are focused on email automation and users often need to connect and integrate additional tools as they scale for a full marketing buildout.
“We switched over from Salesforce & Pardot a few months ago. So far, one of the main benefits we're seeing is having sales and marketing streamlined in one platform. We're able to better report on our marketing efforts and enjoy the ease-of-use of HubSpot.”
— G2 Mid-Market User (51-1000 emp.) April 2019
What You Get With a Pardot-HubSpot Integration Partner
The goal of your Pardot-HubSpot migration is a confident move onto HubSpot with as little disruption to your business as possible. A replication of your old process in a new system won’t help, either. You’re in this for an upgrade that will streamline your workflow and drive more ROI.
When you work with a certified HubSpot integration partner from the HubSpot Solutions Directory, switching can be simple. Your business will benefit from:
- Rapid Turnaround. A professional HubSpot-certified partner agency delivers the migration you need on a fast timeline. You’ll get more done and run a lot less risk relying on a team with deep experience in Pardot-HubSpot migrations.
- Confident Configuration. There will be many assets to properly configure to function within HubSpot. The HubSpot system is easy to learn, but you can train up gradually and still hit the ground running with a partner that understands how to get you started on the right foot.
- No Gaps in Service. Switching from one platform to another doesn’t need to leave you with downtime in your sales and marketing capabilities. Your HubSpot integration partner can get everything you need properly built out, branded, and configured in HubSpot for a smooth switch that keeps your business moving.
- More Than a Tool. A Pardot-HubSpot migration has both technical components and strategic components. Pardot is a tool that fills specific marketing functions. HubSpot solves a broader operation problem—strategic action. You’ll be able to deploy data-driven, AI-enhanced, top-to-bottom-of-the-funnel functionality with help from a partner that knows the capabilities of the HubSpot ecosystem.
- Seamless Connections. There are numerous time-saving automations and third-party integrations that you will want to hook into HubSpot. One of the main benefits of the HubSpot system is that it unites everything under one interface and one source of truth. Your partner is a pro at seamlessly aligning these complex connections.
All of this is possible with a dedicated Pardot-HubSpot migration team that knows how to streamline the process and implement campaigns that take full advantage of the versatile and robust HubSpot marketing platform.
What Happens During Migration?
Your partner migrates contacts and data from one platform to the next, but there’s actually a whole lot more they can do to help your business grow. Here’s just a sample of some of the tasks your Pardot-Hubspot integration partner could undertake to power up the pipeline while saving you time and money.
- Reconfigure and rebuild landing pages for HubSpot, including all relevant branding touches.
- Transfer all form integrations, moving and routing the forms into HubSpot
- Ensure lead campaigns continue to be nurtured by translating Pardot “journeys” into HubSpot “workflows”
- Export/import and segment all deals, companies, and contacts and recreate all properties in HubSpot
- Improve lead intelligence and create smarter workflows with custom properties nuanced to your business
- Install HubSpot tracking codes on all relevant web pages for nuanced user analytics
- Preserve all existing data but keep deal records and company records user-friendly; hide unnecessary info without losing it
- Train your team on HubSpot’s interface and tools
- Set up domains, subdomains, live chats, chatbots, a blog, and more for your website
Power Up Your Business With a Pardot-HubSpot Migration
Working with your partner will drastically improve alignment between sales and marketing. A HubSpot agency is more than a migration assistant—they’re a strategic partner. You’re getting more than a team to take info from one place and put it somewhere else. Your agency partner can show you what HubSpot is truly capable of so that you can marry your system configuration to overarching strategic goals and KPIs.
Pardot-HubSpot migration doesn’t have to be a headache. That first small step into HubSpot can become a giant leap for ROI.
Get The Latest From
Download our eBook and get advice from 8 CEOs of Inc. 5000 companies in their own words.