Does this sound like you?
- You have a BA in Marketing, Communication, or another related field.
- You love geeking out about marketing.
- You enjoy talking to people via Zoom, phone call, and email.
- You are super organized and love a good spreadsheet.
- You understand data and can identify trends.
- You can think quickly under pressure without missing a beat.
- You want to join a growing company.
- You are comfortable with a remote working environment.
- You’re ready to hear an improvised harmonica solo at any given moment.
KEEP ON READING TO SEE IF A CAREER WITH MARKET VEEP IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
A Day in the Life of a Market Veep Unicorn…
You’ll start your day with a quick team meeting. We might chat about the pressing questions in life, like is Sweet Green considered fast food? Then we’ll run down our priorities for the day and help each other resolve anything we’re stuck on.
Next you’ll respond to any new emails and messages from clients and troubleshoot any issues they might be facing. You’ll spend your day on client strategy meetings, presenting the latest data trends and making recommendations to help them hit their goals. After your meetings, you’ll post an update for the team and make the necessary shifts in their marketing plans.
Then it’s time for some HubSpot portal adjustments like mapping custom properties or launching a new workflow. If there’s free time, you might soak up some knowledge with a HubSpot certification course or jump on our team Zoom link for an afternoon game of Scattergories.
- Develop comprehensive inbound marketing strategies for B2B clients
- Set and monitor marketing goals
- Analyze marketing and sales data
- Design and deliver client strategy presentations
- Host regular Zoom meetings with clients
- Delight our clients beyond their wildest expectations
- Communicate client expectations and needs to our internal team
- Content strategy development
- Marketing channel identification and optimization
- HubSpot client onboarding, training, and ongoing support
- Some sales copywriting and editing
- Task management
- Team communication
- Client communication
- Be a good human
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of client facing marketing experience.
- Have in depth knowledge of HubSpot software.
- Have an understanding of B2B marketing and inbound methodology.
- Have excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Be able to gather and analyze data to inform strategic recommendations.
- Learn and grow from constructive feedback.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be organized and attentive.
- Be ready to ask questions. You can never ask too many questions!
- Be willing to say when you’re stuck or you don’t know what to do.
- Work well with a team and on your own.
- Take notes fiendishly when receiving instructions (this is really important).
- Be friendly and respectful to others (also pretty important).
- Be able to communicate professionally with both our team and our clients.
Add a cherry
These qualities are a bonus, but are not required.
- HubSpot certifications.
- Marketing agency experience.
- Inbound sales knowledge.
- Sales copywriting skills.
- Great coloring skills (magic markers, crayons, colored pencils, or otherwise).
WHAT’S THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LIKE?
- Initial Interview
- Culture Fit & HubSpot Proficiency
- Case Study Presentation
Join the Team!
At Market Veep, we care about each other and we want everyone to love what they do. Here are some of the benefits of a career with us:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off (including your birthday!)
- Remote workplace
- A team you can depend on
Our core values
At our core, we’re humans first and marketers second.
We believe in creating a culture of learning where we never stop asking questions. We’re obsessed with understanding the why.
Rooted in Help
Anything is possible when people are your focus. We work together to evolve and adapt to any obstacle we encounter.
Love What You Do
We not only love the work we do; we love finding fun in the simple things. Life is better when happy matters.
We’re committed to building a seamless sense of camaraderie. When we collaborate with purpose, we accomplish something meaningful.
Delight Through Experience
We strive to create an environment of unexpected moments that excite, delight, and inspire.
APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH MARKET VEEP
Please attach your resume to the form below. Feel free to also attach work samples such as strategy presentations, copywriting, or relevant capstone projects. You may also include links to your portfolio or self-hosted blog as well as links to any websites where your work has been published by a third party.