Gain insights into which pieces of content are working best.
Create customized links where prospects can schedule meetings on your calendar.
Email Sequencing & Reporting
Track open rates, click-throughs, and more.
Instead, we prefer to think of them as two different, yet powerful, platforms whose powers can be combined. More like Batman and Superman, perhaps. Or Star-Lord and that cute little alien guy that looks like a tree.
After all, if movies have taught us anything, it’s that sometimes joining forces is a great way to go. It's in this spirit that we invite you to check out the benefits of HubSpot Salesforce integration.
Can You Use HubSpot and Salesforce Together?
Not only is it possible to integrate HubSpot and Salesforce, but it may be your best option if your sales team is already super cozy with Salesforce. After all, if you’ve been using Salesforce for very long, you’ve likely put a great deal of time and money into mastering its complex ecosystem.
But this begs the question — if it ain’t broke, why fix it? Because, despite its robust capabilities, Salesforce isn’t always the most efficient CRM.
The good news is that HubSpot Salesforce integration isn’t about chucking your existing CRM into the recycling bin. It’s about combining all the features you know and love with new tools that can supercharge their performance and capabilities.
Sure, your team will still be able to use Salesforce to crush your favorite KPIs and hit all the right metrics. But Hubspot can help you take things to the next level with even more powerful insights, all while paving a much smoother bridge between your sales and marketing departments.
Why Use Both HubSpot and Salesforce?
Salesforce offers plenty of integrations, some of which come with a much steeper learning curve than others. But rest assured that the first perk of the HubSpot Salesforce integration process is that it’s incredibly straightforward.
Even if technical knowledge isn’t necessarily your strong point, integrating HubSpot isn’t the kind of thing you’ll have to stay up watching YouTube tutorials to pull off. You should be able to complete the entire process in minutes, but HubSpot has a team of friendly support staff standing by in case you run into any snags.
Now, let’s get into a little more detail about the magic that happens when Salesforce and HubSpot combine forces. As any fan can tell you, Salesforce offers plenty of great tools for keeping things organized.
From leads and contacts to sales statistics and account management, the Salesforce CRM is on point. So what does HubSpot bring to the table?
“We prefer to think of them as two different, yet powerful, platforms whose powers can be combined. More like Batman and Superman, perhaps.”
Sam Meza, Director of Operations, Market Veep
A powerful set of tools that can help you make the most of all that data. Here are some of the many benefits that HubSpot has to offer your sales team:
- HubSpot Lead Scoring: Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to magically rank the strength of each lead, so you could know which to prioritize? HubSpot thought so too, which is why that’s exactly why they designed their lead tracking software with just such capabilities.
- Document Tracking: Just as HubSpot can help take the mystery out of prioritizing leads, its Document Tracking software can give you insights into which pieces of content are working the best. Not only can you create a team-wide library of sales content, but you’ll also be able to track the open and share rates of each.
- Schedule Meetings: Cut back-and-forth emails out of the appointment scheduling process once and for all with HubSpot’s Meeting Scheduler. Simply post it on your website or create customized links where prospects can schedule appointments at a time that works best for both of you. Best of all, it effortlessly syncs with your Google or Office 365 Calendar, so there’s no need to manually enter new appointments.
- Boost Website Engagement: Get a behind-the-scenes look at which pages are getting the most views and how leads are engaging with your website overall.
- Keep Your Sales Calls Organized: HubSpot’s Call Tracking Software allows you to make and record calls right from your browser, all while automatically logging them to your CRM.
- Email Sequencing: HubSpot makes sending follow-up emails a breeze by allowing you to create and send personalized emails to multiple contacts at the same time.
- HubSpot for Sales Email Reporting: Track email open rates and click-throughs with HubSpot’s handy email tracking software. You can even use it to run A/B email tests to pinpoint exactly what is (and isn’t) working.
- Sales Playbooks: Keep your entire team on the same page at every stage of the sales funnel with Hubspot’s Playbooks, a list of sales scripts that can be customized to fit your company’s unique needs.
Ready to Get Started?
We get it, trying something new can be a little scary. That’s why Market Veep has got your team covered with HubSpot training designed to introduce your team to all the benefits of integrating your CRM.
As a partner HubSpot agency, this kind of thing is kind of our jam. That’s why we’d love to talk more about how we can help make life easier for you and your sales team! Reach out today to schedule a free consultation so we can chat about how to take your sales strategy to the next level.
Get The Latest From
Extend Your Marketing!
Download our eBook and learn how to supplement your existing marketing team by partnering with a marketing agency.