Does this sound like you?
- You love spreadsheets.
- You have amazing attention to detail.
- You can work quickly with very few mistakes.
- You can receive and retain instructions and training quickly.
- You want to join a growing company.
- You are comfortable with a remote working environment.
- You have a minor in marketing or are interested in marketing.
- You’re ready to hear an improvised harmonica solo at any given moment.
KEEP ON READING TO SEE IF A CAREER WITH MARKET VEEP IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
A Day in the Life of a Market Veep Unicorn…
You’ll start your day with a quick team meeting. We might chat about the pressing questions in life, like is a hot dog technically a sandwich? Then we’ll run down our priorities for the day and help each other resolve anything we’re stuck on.
Next you’ll head over to the project management tool and check out your assignments and messages. You might need to mine LinkedIn for contact information to build a list of architects in Minnesota, or clean a list of 10,000 contacts before they get imported into HubSpot.
Then it’s time to take a sales rep’s notes and turn it into a compelling proposal for them to share with a prospect, or maybe you’ll need to call a new client to get a missing password. If there’s free time, you might soak up some knowledge with a HubSpot certification course or jump on our team Zoom link for an afternoon game of Pictionary.
- List building
- List scrubbing
- Data mining
- Marketing support
- Sales support
- HubSpot onboarding
- HubSpot properties
- Sales copywriting
- Marketing copywriting
- Being a good human
- Proposal design
- Task management
- Team communication
- Client communication
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Have crazy attention to detail.
- Be organized and attentive.
- Take notes fiendishly when receiving instructions (this is really important).
- Be comfortable using and creating spreadsheets.
- Be ready to ask questions. You can never ask too many questions!
- Have excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Learn and grow from constructive feedback.
- Have an understanding of B2B marketing and/or sales.
- Be willing to say when you’re stuck or you don’t know what to do.
- Work well with a team and on your own.
- Be friendly and respectful to others.
- Be able to communicate professionally with both our team and our clients.
Add a cherry
These qualities are a bonus, but are not required.
- A BA in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- HubSpot certifications or experience.
- Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, or Google Ads experience.
- Marketing experience.
- A minor in marketing, journalism, communications, or business.
- Great coloring skills (magic markers, crayons, colored pencils, or otherwise)
WHAT’S THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LIKE?
- Initial Interview
- Culture Fit
- Skills Assessment
Join the Team!
At Market Veep, we care about each other and we want everyone to love what they do. Here are some of the benefits of a career with us:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off (including your birthday!)
- Remote workplace
- A team you can depend on
Our core values
At our core, we’re humans first and marketers second.
We believe in creating a culture of learning where we never stop asking questions. We’re obsessed with understanding the why.
Rooted in Help
Anything is possible when people are your focus. We work together to evolve and adapt to any obstacle we encounter.
Love What You Do
We not only love the work we do; we love finding fun in the simple things. Life is better when happy matters.
We’re committed to building a seamless sense of camaraderie. When we collaborate with purpose, we accomplish something meaningful.
Delight Through Experience
We strive to create an environment of unexpected moments that excite, delight, and inspire.
APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH MARKET VEEP
Please attach your resume to the form below. You may also attach 2-3 work samples that best represent your work, such as copywriting, HubSpot certifications, etc.