Does this sound like you?
- You love to talk on the phone.
- You have amazing attention to detail.
- You enjoy building relationships with prospects.
- You want to join a growing company.
- You are comfortable with a remote working environment.
- You’re ready to hear an improvised harmonica solo at any given moment.
KEEP ON READING TO SEE IF A CAREER WITH MARKET VEEP IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
A Day in the Life of a Market Veep Unicorn…
You’ll start your day with a quick team meeting. We might chat about the pressing questions in life, like is a hot dog technically a sandwich? Then we’ll run down our priorities for the day and help each other resolve anything we’re stuck on.
Next you’ll head over to HubSpot and start working on your task queue. You’ll spend your day making sales calls, sending follow up emails, updating contact records, and booking meetings for our clients. You’ll work closely with a sales manager who will monitor your progress and a marketing strategist that will make sure your efforts are aligned with and supported by the marketing team.
If there’s free time, you might soak up some knowledge with a HubSpot certification course or jump on our team Zoom link for an afternoon game of Scattergories.
- Outbound calls
- Inbound calls
- Sales emails
- HubSpot sales tools
- Generating new leads
- Nurturing existing leads
- Closing deals
- Being a good human
- Task management
- Team communication
- Client communication
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
• Have at least 1 year of sales experience.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have an understanding of B2B sales processes.
• Quickly learn and retain training on tech tools including HubSpot Sales tools.
• Be able to balance selling for multiple accounts.
• Learn and grow from constructive feedback.
• Be organized and attentive.
• Be ready to ask questions. You can never ask too many questions!
• Be willing to say when you’re stuck or you don’t know what to do.
• Work well with a team and on your own.
• Take notes fiendishly when receiving instructions (this is really important).
• Be friendly and respectful to others (also pretty important).
• Be able to communicate professionally with both our team and our clients.
Add a cherry
These qualities are a bonus, but are not required.
- A BA in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- HubSpot certifications or experience.
- Sales experience in key fields such as logistics, IT, or manufacturing.
- Great coloring skills (magic markers, crayons, colored pencils, or otherwise).
WHAT’S THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LIKE?
- Initial Interview
- Culture Fit
- Sales Assessment
Join the Team!
At Market Veep, we care about each other and we want everyone to love what they do. Here are some of the benefits of a career with us:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Remote workplace
- A team you can depend on
Our core values
At our core, we’re humans first and marketers second.
We believe in creating a culture of learning where we never stop asking questions. We’re obsessed with understanding the why.
Rooted in Help
Anything is possible when people are your focus. We work together to evolve and adapt to any obstacle we encounter.
Love What You Do
We not only love the work we do; we love finding fun in the simple things. Life is better when happy matters.
We’re committed to building a seamless sense of camaraderie. When we collaborate with purpose, we accomplish something meaningful.
Delight Through Experience
We strive to create an environment of unexpected moments that excite, delight, and inspire.
APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH MARKET VEEP
Please attach your resume and 2-3 work samples that best represent your work. You may also include links to your portfolio or self-hosted blog as well as links to any websites where your work has been published by a third party.